Our Safety Measures and COVID-19 Policies
Our Safety Measures
and COVID-19 Policies
and COVID-19 Policies
Pureflo Yoga COVID-19 Guidelines
PRE-REGISTRATION & WAIVERS REQUIRED
- Register in advance for all classes using our PFY app or Mindbody app.
- This allows us to limit contact during check-in and also guarantees your spot for the class.
- Due to classes being limited in size for social distancing we cannot guarantee a spot will be available if you drop in without pre-registering.
- If you’re new to using MINDBODY please email Christina Kilelee at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you get access to your online account.
- COVID-19 waiver to be signed prior to entering the studio.
- Make sure your credit card on file is up to date. We strongly encourage this for your method of payment.
- All studios will be running on a modified schedule and modified capacity.
- If you register for an in-person class and you don’t show, you will lose your class.
- If you have a monthly unlimited or Membership you will have to pay a late fee of $10.
- Please deregister or notify the studio at least 8 hours prior if you are not able to attend the class so that we can open up your spot to someone else.
- Since we cannot hold the same amount of students in classes it’s important that you show up for a class or deregister yourself so that we can allow another student to attend.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided at all of our locations.
- We will stringently sanitize all studio surfaces between classes including bathrooms, front desk, door handles, floors, and cubbies. We have a built in air purifier in our studio room.
- We have a built in air purifier in our studio room.
- We will thoroughly disinfect all weights and other props following all Fusion classes
- We will not be renting mats or supplying blocks and straps at this time. If you do not have blocks or straps or need a new yoga mat, we will have them for sale at all of our locations.
- Many of our classes that used to be 75 minutes are now 60 minutes to allow our staff time to deep clean and sanitize the studio.
- We will be operating at 35% capacity and on a modified schedule.
- Bathrooms and water coolers will be available for use at all of our locations.
- Our staff will be wearing masks during check-in and when in the lobby. We will also require daily self-health checks for all team members.
- Our teachers will be wearing face masks upon entering and exiting the building. Our teachers will be encouraged but not required to wear them while teaching.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times, even while practicing.
- We will only use verbal assists in class.
- Our retail is still available but can’t be tried on at this time.
- Please bring your own mat and props.
- We ask during this time to limit the number of items you bring into the studio. Only bring the essentials.
- Enter the main entrance of each studio. Please distance yourself from others when entering our studios and in the lobby.
- Wear your mask when you enter and exit the building and when you are in the lobby, bathroom, or any other communal space including the yoga room and while you are practicing.
- All students will be required to have their temperature checked upon entry to the studio and will not be allowed to enter if the temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you are sick or have come in contact with someone that has COVID-19 please stay home for 14 days before coming back to Pureflo.
- As much as we love to hang out and chat after class with you, we ask that when class is over that you exit the building wearing a mask. This will allow the staff to have time to clean the studio.
- Please make sure you register for the right class.
- These classes will be labeled “Livestream”.
- If you do not show for a Livestream class you will not be charged.
Follow Us Today!